Slowly does it

Slowly, slowly.... Another band or so on the stocking...


It's starting to come together.


And almost there on block 3 of Shores...


If I want to finish this block this month I need to get a move on! There's a lot of stitching in this one.


It's been pretty wet this week, so no gardening. And no real news on the allotment front yet either. Just waiting for the paperwork to be signed and trying to decide what to grow! We're now splitting it into three so we have a bit each rather than sharing everything. This has its pros and cons and I have to decide whether to just do something simple that takes up space - like potatoes - or a mixture of stuff.

Comments

  1. Love the stocking and Shores looks great. Good luck with the allotment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 am

    Both pieces are looking lovely! I actually stitched a bit on my stocking last week, but not really enough to make it worth taking a picture, sadly. I think it's going to be a very long-term WIP...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stocking is coming along beautifully and Shores is looking wonderful! I can't wait to see more of both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stocking is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, your blog is beautiful. Love the sidebar photos of your cats! I have all of the Hawk Run Hollow series, but haven't the nerve to start any of them yet. I have done two of their stockings though. Your work is so pretty. No gardening here either.....rain again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your WIPs look fantastic Nicki! I hope you make your Shores deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love this stocking. Everytime I see an update from you I want to pull it out and work on it. Well, I did pull the chart, but haven't gotten any further than that, but your posts push me closer each time.

    And your Shores is looking wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both projects look fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, Nicki - you're working on some massive projects! Your progress is gorgeous, and I'm really enjoying your posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your WIPs are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work on both WIPs - I know, that block seems to take forever (particularly the huge white house), but you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shores block 3 IS a dense one: but it is so pretty. Your stitching is coming along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts